Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hearsay

I'll have to ask you to take my word for it, but I did finish another pair of socks last night. I have no real evidence to prove that I did so, nor will I be able to produce evidence in the very near future.

But hey, have I ever lied to you before?

You see, my husband Scott left for Mexico this morning for a 4 week trek, and I burned the midnight oil to finish some warm woollen socks for him to take along and think of me when the night gets cold.

How does that Paul Young song go? "Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you..."

Perhaps he'll send pics home of the socks in their exotic locale.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

here i thought paul young was a vegetarian.

Christian said...

I've actually seen the socks, so I can vouch for ya! And very nice one I might add