Friday, July 13, 2007

friday finished fotos

well here they are...i am so excited. i absolutely love them and i hope my pal does too!



here are the specs...

pattern: hedera by cookie a. , from knitty spring '06
yarn: cherry tree hill super solid in slate
needles: addi turbo us2 (after the frogapalooza )
mods: other than knitting it on two circs there were none. the pattern was great (as always with cookie).



these were great to knit, having never used cth before i was psyched. i will definitely be picking up more of this. the process was really awesome, from pattern and yarn selection, even through all the drama, these were a joy to knit. and i've loved my first sockapalooza experience so far, browsing the pligg, getting to look at all the great socks everyone else is working on. i can't wait for august 2nd!



and thankfully there was sun today so the pics are pretty true to the color too! now i just need to find some goodies to send my pal!

but not today, the sun is still shining and shhhh (it's my birthday and i am playing hooky from work), so i am off to have some fun!

4 comments:

Seanna Lea said...

Those are terrific! I hope they are for me (this is definitely my kind of color) ^_^;.

LaVerna said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

After a little cussing and fussing, the result is well worth it! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful socks - I love them